- Major Move: Activate Elite 3-5 leader. He breaks an LI into 2 Garrisons, then sails to Seleucia in Asia Minor picking up 2HI. The force debarks in Myra, marches overland to Xanthus, where it reboards ships before sailing through Rhodes (paying 1T to do so) on its way to Crete. 1Gar and 1HI are dropped in Cnossos, while the other Gar and HI end the turn in Gorton.
- Minor Move 1: Build town in Cnossos.
- Minor Move 2: Build town in Cyrene.
Greece, in her turn, recruits 2HI in Corinth.
Rome has the next AM.
- Major Move: Rome's streak of bad luck on movement rolls continues, activating the 1-5 leader in Rome but getting only 6MP. He resumes the assault on Tarentum, finally breaching the city walls at a loss of 2BI, reducing a Legion.
- Minor Move: Rebuild the Tarentum walls.
- Minor Move: Upgrade Corinth to a City.
- Major Move: Barbarian Army moves to attack the 4BI tribe in Coricum. The tribe repels their attack, losing 1BI against the Barbaains 2BI and the Barbarians move off to Mediolanum to lick their wounds.
The East is up again, her 3rd and final AM of the turn (having lost one in the Baghdad Booty Call).
- Major Move: LI in Memphis embarks ships and sails to Myra.
- Minor Move 1: Build city in Cnossos.
- Minor Move 2: Build city in Arsinol.