Rome has the first AM, and it comes with Revenues and Stabilities which has no effect.
- Major Move: Activate 2-3 leader in venusia and attack Tarentum. Rome loses 2LG and Greece loses 3I and 1 Wall point. But Greece maintains control of the city and Rome does not have enough movement points to renew the assault.
- Minor Move 1: LG Rome to Venusia
- Major Move: Activate 1-3 leader in Merida. Leaving a garriso behind, the remaining force moves to Emporiae.
- Minor Move 1: Garrison in Barcino activates, but does not move.
- Minor Move 2: Cav in Thevestis move to Carthago.
- Minor Move 1: Cav in Tarentum moves by sea to Dyrrhachium.
- Major Move: The 1-4 in Phasis activates. Leaving a garrison behind, the remaining force boards ships and sails to Phanagoria, where they drop 1G/1HI, and then to Heraclea, where they also drop 1G/1HI. Having occupied The Chersonese, they return to Nicomedia.
- Minor Move 1: Break LI in Cnossos to 2 Garrisons.
- Minor Move 2: Build town in Arsinol.