The East has the first move and continues her policy of attacking Greece without the slightest provocation.
- Major Move: Activate 1-5 General in Ancyra before moving to Abydos where he picks up reinforcements and converting an LI into 2 Garrisons. The remaining force move to Celenae where it stops.
- Minor Move 1: LI in Abydos crosses the strait and moves into Thrace, to Appolonia.
- Minor Move 2: LI in Abydos crosses the strait and moves into Thrace, to Sestus.
- Major Move: Activate 1-4 leader and 4LG in Rome, which move to Barium and pick up 2LG, before attacking Brundisium. The Romans inflict 6BI losses on the slave army, while taking 6BI of losses themselves and retreating to Tarentum.
- Minor Move 1: Build a town in Lugundum.
- Minor Move 2: Activate 1LG in Lutetia and move it to Lugundum.
Meanwhile the Roman Slave revolt grows in strength and moves to Barium.
Carthage then takes her own move.
- Major Move: 2-4 leader and 5HI from Carthage moves to Sicily and attacks Syracuse. The city sustains 8BI (4 from walls, 2 reduce HI) worth of damage, but is still holding on. Carthage assaults a second time and sweeps aside the remaining Syracusan forces. Carthage suffers no losses in either assault.
- Minor Move 1: Convert LI in bergidum into two garrisons
- Minor Move 2: Garrison in Bergidum to Illerda
- Major Move: 3-5 Elite leader takes 8HI, 1GS and sails to Sestus, where it destroys the East Garrison. !GS and 1Hi are left in Sestus, while the remainder of the Greek forces move to Byzantium.
- Minor Move 1: LI in Tomi eliminates the East Garrison in Apollonia and then moves to Troesmis.
- Minor Move 2: Garrsion in Cnossos moves to Gortyn in Crete.